By becoming a member of an organization you can let the organization (and others) know that you're interested. There are no further consequences linked to becoming a member of an organization. This means you don't need to pay anything to become a member. The organization can, however, view your profile and send you a direct message. For example, to discover whether or not there are suitable opportunities for you (outside of the listed vacancies or events).
- Go to the organization or vacancy page
- In the left column, below the logo, you'll find a "Join group" button
- Press on the button and then on "OK"
- You will have submitted a request to join the organization
- You'll receive a notification when the organization has processed your request