Naturally, you want to connect the people who feel connected to your organization. Even when they don't have the time to volunteer for you, or when you don't have any opportunities available.
An accessible and efficient way to connect people to you is by making them a member of your organisation page. This way you will always have their details to hand, you can ask them to share opportunities in their network, and they can keep up to date with what's going on in your organisation in a fun way. And when you post a new opportunity, they will of course be the first to respond! Also, you can easily send members of your organisation emails, send messages and invite them to job openings. Here you can read how to invite people to join your organisation:
- Go to your organisation page
- Press on the tab "Members"
- Press on the button "+Invite members"
- Enter the name or email address of the person you'd like to invite. Note: Using a person's name to invite them only works if they have already created an account on Deedmob. If this isn't the case, use their email address.
- You can also generate a link and send it around to invite one or more people by sharing this link with them.
- If you have an excel or CSV file with email addresses, first, and last names of the people you'd like to invite to become a member you can upload this by pressing "Import file".
When someone is invited, they will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation. Important: After clicking this button the user will be directed to a page where the person still has to accept the invitation.
Maybe you will find this interesting as well:
How do I make members of my organization administrator or moderator so that they can also do tasks? You can read that here.
How do I change the privacy settings and visibility of my organisation and jobs? You can read that here.