You can easily place your opportunities/activities on your own website via an embed. All you have to do is paste a piece of code into your website and your opportunities will also appear on your own website.
Click on the profile icon at the top right of your screen.
Select your organisation from the drop-down menu
You are now on the organisation page
Select the "Settings" tab on the left hand side
Then go to the "embed" heading. You will then see the following screen:
Here you can choose whether you want to embed your vacancies in one column, in two columns or in three columns. Below is an example of what each of the options will look like on your website:
Once you have chosen one of the options, copy the code and paste it onto your site. Exactly how to do this depends on the technology on which your site is built. Below we explain the process for Wordpress, Wix, Drupal, and Squarespace.
Log in to your administrator dashboard of your WordPress website.
Go to the page where you want to embed your activities or create a new page.
In the text editor of your page or message, click the "Text" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the editor window.
4. Locate the location on the page on which you want the embed to appear and paste your organisation's embed code into the window.
5. Publish or preview your page/message when finished. The area that used to contain the HTML embed code will now be replaced by the vacancies. You did it!
1, Log in to your wix website admin dashboard
2. Install the following Wix app: https://www.wix.com/app-market/html-iframe-embed/overview
3. Add the Wix app to your website where you want to post jobs.
4. Choose the 'HTML code' option and add your organisation's embed code.
To add an iframe, follow the 'code block' guide from: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543227-Embed-Blocks-vs-Code-Blocks.